ECR3500 & ERO375
Optimized for 1” to 1½” Inch Plumbing
Safer, softer, cleaner and better tasting water is what you’ll get with EcoWater’s ECR3500 Whole House Water Filtration System. It removes impurities that can:
- Stain sinks, showers, countertops and tubs.
- Spot your glassware.
- Ruin your clothes.
- Corrode your plumbing and appliances.
- Create unfavorable smells and tastes in your water.
The water in your home may exhibit a variety of adverse conditions from hardness (mineral deposits) and turbidity (suspended dirt) to bad tastes and smells (chlorine odor). Your water may also contain things you can’t even see such as nitrates or other potentially harmful contaminants. If your water looks, tastes or smells bad, EcoWater’s Whole Home System is for you.
If your water looks, tastes or smells bad, Spokane EcoWater’s ECR3500 Whole House Water Filtration System is for you.
A Spokane EcoWater’s ECR3500 Whole House Water Filtration System includes three components:
- EcoWater’s ECR3500 Water Conditioning System® water treatment system Find out why our 3500 Series can’t be beat! in Adobe pdf format.
- EcoWater’s ERO375 reverse osmosis (RO) drinking water system Find out why our HERO375 Reverse Osmosis can’t be beat! in Adobe pdf format.
- An optional electronic water monitor
The ECR3500 is a top of the line cabinet style water conditioning system that combines the benefits of water softening and conditioning.
EcoWater’s ECR3500 WATER CONDITIONG SYSTEM® treats your water by removing mineral deposits while EcoWater’s ERO375 reverse osmosis (RO) drinking water system removes at least 95 percent of the dissolved solids in your drinking water. The optional electronic water monitor (located at the base of the faucet) tells you when it’s time to change the filter on your RO unit.
Spokane EcoWater’s ECR3500 Whole House Water Filtration System gives you cleaner, softer water from every faucet in your home, plus delivers safe, great tasting water for drinking or cooking. EcoWater offers a FULL line of products to meet your needs. Different products can be combined to create a customized Whole House Water Filtration System.
To find out more about this and other EcoWater products, please contact us at ( 509 ) 534-4054.