The EcoWater ESD518 is a cabinet style, solid-state softener making it a reliable and convenient system for your home.
Features a 3/4″ valve for up to 1″ plumbing.
Patented Electronic Digital Demand Module
- Solid-state electronics record usage patterns and control regeneration frequency based on predicted needs.
- Regenerates only as needed.
- Patented remote diagnostic system (EASE™) makes it possible for Lindsay EcoWater to diagnose the system status from a remote location.
- Backwash and fast rinse times can be customized for optimal filtration in problem water applications.
- Permanent program memory with capacitor-backed time retention.
- Maintains time for at least 6 hours in case of power loss.
Multi-Wrap Fiberglass Reinforced Resin Tank
- Durable fiberglass-wrapped tank liner doesn’t deteriorate, rust or corrode.
- Distributors exhibit excellent flow rates and are cleaned automatically by counter-current water pressure.
Patented Teflon® coated discs
- Patented Teflon® coated discs inside the valve extend life of seals and moving parts.
Positive-Action Brine Valve
- Snap-together construction eliminates use of solvents that maycontaminate water.
- Positive action helps prevent overfilling.
- Simplifies installation, maintenance and reduces electrical hazards.
- ENERGY STAR® power supply for more efficient power use (goodhousekeeping.jpg).
Bypass Valve (optional)
- Brass-free and lead-free bypass valve lets you manually bypass the system.
- Automatic Bypass During Regeneration Means Continuous Water Usage
Read about ESD518 specifications in Adobe pdf format.
EASE™ Exclusively From EcoWater Systems
The Electronic Automated Service Evaluation feature, is made possible by EcoWater's exclusive patented designs for a self-diagnosing, solid-state electronic control center. U.S. Patent No. 5,774,529
The EcoWater Advanced Electronics EcoWater has stayed in the forefront of automated water conditioning and refining by continually pioneering in the research and development of innovative, sophisticated, yet easy-to-use electronic controls.
The Electronic Package Features • HydroLink™ remote – two-way technology that makes it possible to control and monitor the 3500 Series from a remote location.
- Coated circuitry with sealed connection points
- Patented regeneration process, using historical water usage to predict future needs, ensuring soft water is always available
- 72-hour program memory, saving all data and settings in the event of a power outage
- Multiple language capabilities, including English, Spanish and French
- 24-volt ENERGY STAR® compliant transformer
- The EcoWater Automated Service Evaluation (EASE™) feature
The EASE™ System
Your EcoWater ECR/ERR 3500 Series system is equipped with EASE™ – a self-diagnosing, electronic evaluation control center.
If your conditioner/refiner ever needs servicing, the EASE™ feature enables the EcoWater technician diagnostic visibility to:
- How much water is being used daily
- The water usage pattern
- How much water hardness the conditioner/refiner is removing
- How well the system controls are functioning
- How effectively the valve is functioning
- How efficiently the water is being conditioned/refined
- Save money: If a problem occurs, the EASE™ technician may be able to instruct you how to correct the problem over the phone, helping avoid a service call.
- Save time: If a service call is necessary, EASE™ tells the servicer what repairs and parts are needed, helping ensure an efficient service call without multiple trips.