The EcoWater ESD 2502 Series includes the 2502R39 and the 2502R30. These two-tank, solid-state softeners are reliable and convenient systems for your home.
- Regenerates only as needed.
- Patented remote diagnostic system (EASE™) makes it possible for your EcoWater dealer to diagnose the system status from a remote location.
- Patented coated discs inside the valve extend life of seals and moving parts.
- Backwash and fast rinse times can be customized for optimal filtration in problem water applications.
- 6 hour power back up.
- The 2502R39 has a 1″ valve for up to 1-1/2 plumbing and the 2502 R30 has a 3/4″ valve for up to 1″ plumbing.
- 24-Volt Transformer – ENERGY Star® qualified
Read about ESD2502 specifications in Adobe pdf format.
EASE™ Exclusively From EcoWater Systems
The Electronic Automated Service Evaluation feature, is made possible by EcoWater's exclusive patented designs for a self-diagnosing, solid-state electronic control center. U.S. Patent No. 5,774,529
The EcoWater Advanced Electronics EcoWater has stayed in the forefront of automated water conditioning and refining by continually pioneering in the research and development of innovative, sophisticated, yet easy-to-use electronic controls.
The Electronic Package Features • HydroLink™ remote – two-way technology that makes it possible to control and monitor the 3500 Series from a remote location.
- Coated circuitry with sealed connection points
- Patented regeneration process, using historical water usage to predict future needs, ensuring soft water is always available
- 72-hour program memory, saving all data and settings in the event of a power outage
- Multiple language capabilities, including English, Spanish and French
- 24-volt ENERGY STAR® compliant transformer
- The EcoWater Automated Service Evaluation (EASE™) feature
The EASE™ System
Your EcoWater ECR/ERR 3500 Series system is equipped with EASE™ – a self-diagnosing, electronic evaluation control center.
If your conditioner/refiner ever needs servicing, the EASE™ feature enables the EcoWater technician diagnostic visibility to:
- How much water is being used daily
- The water usage pattern
- How much water hardness the conditioner/refiner is removing
- How well the system controls are functioning
- How effectively the valve is functioning
- How efficiently the water is being conditioned/refined
- Save money: If a problem occurs, the EASE™ technician may be able to instruct you how to correct the problem over the phone, helping avoid a service call.
- Save time: If a service call is necessary, EASE™ tells the servicer what repairs and parts are needed, helping ensure an efficient service call without multiple trips.