The EcoWater ERO175 Reverse Osmosis Systems provide high-quality water for worry-free drinking and cooking. These state-of-the-art filters will improve the quality of water from wells or municipal supplies alike.
- Unique and elegant chrome ceramic disc faucet.
- Block carbon pre and post filter.
- High-volume semi-permeable membrane.
RATINGS AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Tested and Certified to NSF/ANSI Standard 58 by NSF International.
- Rated at 50 psi, 77F, 750 ppm/TDS, product to storage tank.
- Product water produced, amount of wastewater and percent rejection will vary with changes in pressure, temperature and total dissolved solids.
- Tested by Spectrum Labs, Inc. a state certified testing laboratory.
For a list of the impurities reduced by the ERO175 Series Reverse Osmosis system please contact EcoWater Spokane.