About EcoWater Spokane
Ecowater Spokane, a family owned business, began originally in 1949 as Lindsay Softwater of Spokane, Inc., proudly offering EcoWater water filtration systems and solutions. Currently owned and operated by Robert Schneider, Jr., Ecowater Spokane is a leader in the Water Filtration Industry nationwide.
EcoWater Spokane provides troubleshooting and repair services for many different brands of water filtration equipment locally such as Culligan, Kinetico, Sears and others. In addition, EcoWater Spokane has a salt delivery service to make the maintenance of any water filtration system that much easier.
The corporate EcoWater office has been serving people’s water treatment needs for the last 85 years. Since that day in 1925, EcoWater has become an industry leader in treating, filtering, and softening water for well over one million homes and businesses throughout the world.
Today, as the world’s largest manufacturer of residential water treatment systems, our expertise and products for improving the quality of your water are second to none. EcoWater continues to set the standard in the industry.
With EcoWater Systems, you get:
- Exclusive, patented, proven technology to improve the quality of your water.
- Dealers who are water treatment professionals – not just plumbers or retailers.
- A full line of reverse osmosis water filters for clear, clean drinking water.
- Products specifically designed for municipal, rural, or problem water.
- A full line of water softeners and filters to improve your water quality for bathing, laundry, and appliances.
- Dealers who provide installation and exceptional customer service.
- Highly-efficient electronic digital demand and memory to reduce salt, water, and electricity.
- Convenient and easy to operate electronics.
- Wireless remote monitoring of salt level and operation so you don’t have to remember to check.
- EASE™ phone-and-fix technology to eliminate unnecessary service calls.
- Patented stratified resin bed and washed quartz underbedding for efficient water treatment.
- Patented valve with double-disc for improved performance and durability.
- Counter-current regeneration to remove hardness, not deposit it on the bottom of the tank.
- Refiner option to remove unwanted chlorine taste and odor from your supply.
- The most comprehensive manufacturer’s warranty in the business.
With lasting customer service like that why would you look anywhere else for your water treatment needs?
Call ( 509 ) 535-2061 today!
to schedule an appointment with a certified professional water technician!